- Not sure if any of y’all noticed, but for some strange reason the page navigation was wonky. As in some pages linked to others and some didn’t. I still don’t know what caused this in the first place, but I managed to fix that problem. Thank you, TruelyMe and Lena, for letting me know of this!! If anyone has any problems with the site or anything, definitely let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
- I have set up a Patreon roughly…a week or two ago: http://www.patreon.com/moniquecomics. So if you’d like me to keep making these pages, and be able to keep up with payments for this website, please consider donating!
- Starting with chapter 3, this comic will either update once or twice a week rather than three times a week. (Twice on Friday and Saturday is more likely.) I like the buffer I have between updates and making pages, so I want to keep that up. But at the same time, keep moving. There are no changes to the schedule chapter 2 is on, so you can rest easy on that.
- As for where I’m at now, I am about to begin drawing chapter 5. All of the files with typed dialogue and thumbnails have been set up, so all I need to do is just do it.
- I recently ordered some memo books (by Field Notes) and I did so much setting updating yesterday. No, I didn’t go into drawing this without a setting hammered down because I definitely did. It just needed a heavy update. And it just feels easier to do with a small memo book than anything else (3.5″ x 5.5″, by the way). And I haven’t had a fresh one in years, so it feels quite revitalizing. That probably sounds weird because “Pfft, why would a memo book do that to you?” I’m…easy to please like that. (Why does that sound familiar?)
- If you want a pen recommendation for said memo (this does matter), the LePen Technical Drawing Pen is glorious. I’m using the size .03 for the first time in my life and I can’t get enough of it. It’s weird how new supplies give you a fresh injection of motivation. (F-for me, it does…)
Also I will update the character page after chapter 2 with the characters that debuted in said chapter. So if you’re wondering about that, don’t worry: I got this.
❤︎ Your lovely workaholic author/artist,